View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyssia1
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Richito - by pmadden001

Wall of text crit me for 237k. Nyssia has been slain.

Richito
In-Game Rank 4

re: APPROVED - App: Richito - by pmadden001

My god what have I done

Richito
In-Game Rank 4

re: App: Richito

Name: Bachk
Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Kargath
Level: 90
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
Class: Monk

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Desired raid spec or specs: \r\n\r\nI hope to raid as a tank, either Brewmaster or Protection Warrior. I\'ve always wanted to tank in a serious raid setting as every forray into it in a casual setting or otherwise has proved very exciting for me. However given my gear and current tier experience I don\'t expect to jump straight into it. Especially considering this can be a very gear dependent role. That being said, my current highest geared character/specc is a mistweaver Monk. I have the most raiding experience as a healer, and this expansion it is only one of two characters I have raided on. I am confident in my ability in this role. At least until the coming expansion where switching roles is a lot simpler. \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nTime Zone: \r\n\r\nI am EST\r\n\r\n\r\nAge: \r\n\r\nI am 23. \r\n\r\nDo you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? \r\n\r\n\r\nYes.\r\n\r\n\r\nCan you handle criticism, regardless of whether it is an officer or fellow raider? \r\n\r\n\r\nAbsolutely. I feel this is to be expected and welcomed especially at a level I want to raid at. I\'ve been a class officer, healing lead, raid leader, and guild leader.... and a competitve arena partner(this probably has the most criticism). I\'ve dealt and received my fair share, and I don\'t hold a grudge. However, after the raiding\'s done, if I can prove my point you\'re damn well sure I will attempt to. Rest assured, this isn\'t about me proving that I\'m right, it\'s me making sure that I\'m right. I want to be the best I can be at what I do. This holds true outside of raiding and wow in general. However, I\'ve always tried to be what I consider to be a serious raider. Where as a good raider can learn from his mistakes and alter himself and succeed in the future. I do my best to grab all the information from OTHER people\'s mistakes that have gone through it before me and move from there. \r\n\r\n\r\nWhat consumables do you bring to the start of each raid? What quantity of these consumables do you bring to the start of each raid? \r\n\r\n\r\nIn the short time I raided semi-regularly this expansion, I always brought generic feasts, stacks of my stat food, 5 or so flasks, and a few stacks of the potions pertinant to my role. When I was dual spec healer and tank, I doubled the amount of food, flasks, and potions.\r\n\r\n\r\nTell us about your computer. What are its specs? What is your average ping time and FPS in a 10 man raid environment? \r\n\r\nKeep in mind although this is a 6.5 year old computer and it\'s never failed me yet in a raid situation, I am in the process in building a new one before the expansion\'s release. If needed I can supply speccs for it as well. \r\n\r\nIntel Core i7 CPU 920@2.67 ghz\r\n\r\n12 GB Ram\r\n\r\nGeForce GTX 560 Ti\r\n\r\nSome Sweet Color thingies\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nJoined: 26 Jul 2010\r\nPosts: \r\n\r\nSend private message\r\nre: Reply: Richito\r\nPostby Richito on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 am\r\nJust placed the orders for my new shits. Here it be to answer the what\'s your computer like.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nCorsair carbide air 540\r\n\r\nEVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 1300W Active PFC ATX12V v2.31/EPS 12V v2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Full Modular PSU 10 Year Warranty 120-G2-1300-XR NEW 4th Gen CPU Certified Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready Power Supply\r\n\r\nIntel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor BX80646I74790K\r\n\r\nNoctua 6 NH-D15\r\n\r\nASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard\r\n\r\n32GB G Skill DDR3 1600 \r\n\r\nEVGA 03G-P4-2888-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified w/ EVGA ACX Cooler 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card\r\n\r\nWD BLACK SERIES WD1003FZEX 1TB \r\n\r\nSamsung 840 EVO 250gb\r\n\r\nASUS 24x SATA DVD+/- RW\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nPlease post a link to a recent log of a past raid in which you performed the role you are applying for. This applies to DPS and healing canidates only. \r\n\r\n\r\nI regret I have no log. Like I\'ve said I\'ve been out of the serious raiding scene for a while. I can make an MS Paint mockup if needed. \r\n\r\n\r\nTell us about your experience. What bosses have you downed in the current expansion while performing the role you are applying for? \r\n\r\n\r\nCurrent expansion experience is I\'ve raided 10 man MSV and the Heart of Fear. I\'ve also been self sufficient Raidfindering and Flexxing all that I can with the help of Oqueue for SoO. I\'ve completed Throne of Thunder on 10 man. Horrraaaay me. \r\n\r\n\r\nWhat was the last guild that you raided with? \r\n\r\nCorruptors of Innocence was the guild I was last in. We managed to kill one or two bosses in raid finder a week. \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nWhy did (or do you plan to) leave them? \r\n\r\nAs stated before, I\'m looking to jump back into what I\'m familiar with, what I love about WoW endgame. I\'m excited to raid seriously again with serious people.\r\n\r\n\r\nTell us a little about yourself. What were your favorite moments playing wow? Any funny failures during your raiding career?\r\n\r\nI\'m a smartass. I consider myself at least mildly funny, if not I\'m plenty funny looking to tide you over. I\'m a tryhard at nearly everything I do. I want to play with other people, otherwise why play an MMO. I heavily enjoy the teamwork aspect of raiding. I enjoy having a large group of people all struggling and triumphing together. If given a choice of a glory role or a support role, I\'ll always pick support. It\'s why I enjoy healing and tanking so much. I\'m not just worried about what I\'m doing. I\'m actively trying to help all of us succeed. \r\n\r\nNearly all of my favorite moments in wow are triumphes and humorous moments in WoW. All those times we begrudgingly decide to try the boss one last time before we quit for the night/week and it all falls into place. Feeling the vibrant and exciting mood and atmosphere on vent and in guild chat for hours after. It\'s a feeling I desperately crave again, even if it means I have to experence the month(s) long wipe fests that are Vashj, and Kael\'thas. \r\n\r\nAs for failures, two of them come to mind. The first the boy named, Suw, was present, if I\'m not mistaken. Back when I was much much younger, I was raiding ZG. We were all spanned out in the Tiger Boss\'s area, preparing for the next try. As I\'m reorganizing the heinous thing I used to call a raid ui, I decide it\'s a good time to rearrange icons and bars. However, I soon hear the all to familiar sound of the Pet Aggro sound, and the boar charge. This is followed on vent by a few people asking, "Uh where\'s Rose going?" In a panic I desperately try to recall her and all my attempts make it worse. We definitely wipe and it\'s a situation I definitely didn\'t live down for any time soon.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nFor another, we fast forward to WotLK when I\'m raid leading on my paladin healer. The scene is Blood Prince Council. I\'m in charge of healing all three of our tanks, including the lock. I should mention that I was heavily into arena around this time, and was doing it regularly before and after our PvE raids. The fight goes as expected and we\'re moving along nicely. My tanks and I are communicating easily and we react well to any spikes in damage, while I continue to guide our guild through the Superbwol of mechanics that are council fights. My tank calls out that he\'s about to lose a couple of balls. My healing instinct takes over. I\'m definitely have to help my friend survive through not having enough balls. (Ok enough nut jokes). My muscle memory kicks in to prepare for the spike damage. I got to Blessing of Sacrifice him. However, my muscle memeory is has been altered slightly to PvP keybindings. This particular keybinding was on Diving Intervention. I slap the button and my brain can\'t process the Death Screen that lies before me. I panic. What did I miss what did I hit. And I notice the balls(ok one more) Shadow orbs flying around the room and my lock, saying on vent, "Did you just bubble me...?" In shame I hang my head, and can\'t help but smile when one of our main tanks says as the raid dies slowly, "Well, he sacrificed much to keep you alive. We will remember your sacrifice. Let\'s all take a moment of silence while Richi rages at himself. If we\'re quiet we might hear him destroying his computer." Needless to say, I\'ve gotten into the habbit of universalizing my keybindings. \r\n\r\nAll in all I\'m excited to be considered and look forward to raiding with you all.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TBT of Kargath Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum